Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Buried under snow!

Well, the snowfall in our area has been steady and relentless since Friday, which has affected my internet connection among other things, so I'm sorry that I haven't had as many updates of late.

The good news is that I spoke to Windsor Spitfires' defenseman Cam Fowler today and will have a transcript of our interview up on the blog soon. I'm writing a more comprehensive feature for hockeyjournal.com, but am waiting to hear back from Taylor Hall before that one hits the streets.

As I had heard through multiple sources, Fowler is extremely well-spoken and has a very mature outlook on hockey and where he's going. I have to think that if the Bruins are picking third, and he happens to be on the board, there's no way they'd pass on him.

No comments:

Post a Comment