Sunday, July 4, 2010

The buzz on Tyler Seguin


The latest post-draft issue of New England Hockey Journal has hit the streets, and it's got some pretty comprehensive coverage on the B's picks and New England-area selections compliments of yours truly.
It was a lot of fun to be in Los Angeles to cover it all after putting so much time and effort into the draft watch blog and NEHJ/hockeyjournal.com. Of course, the magazine cover is so much hyperbole, but I'm the writer-- I don't come up with the headlines. I thought B's amateur scouting director Wayne Smith came up with an excellent answer for the "Can Tyler save the franchise?" question, but you have to read the article to find out what he said.
To answer a question posed in the comments section, Bruins 2010 Draft Watch will be retired after the B's Development Camp is over and I finish posting reports and observations on the prospects in attendance.
In mid-July, I'll then make my last post here and roll out Bruins 2011 Draft Watch-- a whole new blog and URL and begin the whole process over again.
Happy 4th of July, everyone! Hope you have a nice, enjoyable Sunday. I'll be getting on the road to Boston Tuesday, so things will be pretty light around here until the fun begins with the first on-ice session Wednesday (won't be going to the first media availability on Tues. but suspect that my NEHJ colleague, Doug Flynn, will be there.)

No comments:

Post a Comment